Injectable steroids are injected into muscle tissue, not into the veins. They are slowly released from the muscles into the rest of the body, and may be detectable for months after last use. Injectable steroids can be oil-based or water-based. Injectable anabolic steroids which are oil-based have longer half-life than water-based steroids. Both steroid types have much longer half-lives than oral anabolic steroids. And this is proving to be a drawback for injectables as they have high probability of being detected in drug screening since their clearance times tend to be longer than orals. Athletes resolve this problem by using injectable testosterone early in the cycle then switch to orals when approaching the end of the cycle and drug testing is imminent.
As this anabolic steroid is not very liver toxic, in-fact it is quite mild it can be used for extended periods of time; if you are not susceptible to DHT based side-effects you could reasonably supplement with Proviron the entire duration of your cycle. While it can be used for extended periods, as we will see dosing protocol can vary dramatically depending on the purpose for which it is used. If Proviron is being used simply as a quasi-anti-estrogen medication then a mere 25mg per day may be all you need but many will find 50mg to be needed if their cycle contains a high dosing of aromatizing steroids. For those who are supplementing for additional beneficial purposes higher doses may be needed; although 50mg will provide them solid effects a slightly higher bump may be needed. If you choose to use Proviron this is something you may need to play with as individual response will vary greatly. For the individual who supplements for the purpose of bridging, a rather common purpose of Proviron use, doses will necessarily be much higher, ranging from 100mg-150mg per day if the individual is going to obtain the desired effect and benefits.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.