As is the case with most anabolic steroids, there is a strong risk to reward ratio at play. In many cases, the higher the dose the greater the reward will be; however, the higher the dose goes the higher probability of adverse effects occurring becomes. When planning your steroid cycles this is an important piece of the puzzle to keep in mind; after all, if you fall prey to numerous adverse effects you're not going to find your cycle all that valuable. It must also be stated; while there are standard doses of certain steroids that seem to be well-tolerated by most, as we are all unique individuals with our own genetic response some will be able to tolerate more while others may not be able to tolerate a specific steroid at all at any dose. In the end, regardless of where your total dose falls, understand that you are responsible for yourself and the actions you take.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.